Curb-to-Curb Transit for People with Temporary Disabilities
If you need to travel within Gold Coast Transit’s service area and are experiencing a temporary disability which makes using fixed route service impractical, then Access Zones service may be for you.
- Rides available daily from 7 AM to 7 PM, reservations required.
- Rides must be scheduled at least one day before the day of travel.
- Schedule by calling 805-485-2319 any day from 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Schedule day before service is needed.
- Schedule permitting, same day service may be available.
- Curb-to-curb transportation.
- Zone service does not transfer to other services.
- Please pay the appropriate zoned fare to the driver upon boarding.
- Exact fare is required.
- Fares may be paid with cash, Token Transit or e-fares.
- Passengers are encouraged to request lift when necessary.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.